Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Peter RoyleAdminPeter Royle (Free-range Developer, Tank Maverick) commented  · 

Hi Francesco,

As you've no doubt seen I've added a button which toggles instantly between radar view and normal view. I was initially only going to have this visible when tilt mode is disabled because it's especially difficult to get to the radar screen and back by just swiping. But I'm wondering if it might also be a workable solution to the problem you mention of slowing the game down even when using tilt mode?

The next step would possibly be to turn the static radar button image into a small realtime view of the radar. It might be too small to be interactive, so you would still have to tap on it to get to the full radar screen in order to select targets from it.

Would love to know your thoughts on all this. Cheers!

• Francesco PessolanoFrancesco Pessolano commented  · 

I refer to the fact that I need to look down. It slows down the game

• Peter RoyleAdminPeter Royle (Free-range Developer, Tank Maverick) commented  · 

Hi Francesco,

Thanks for the feedback. Quick clarification: by "always on" are you referring to the fact that the radar currently sweeps around, pinging enemies as it goes, and that you would rather just have all of the enemies being tracked constantly, all at once?

Or are you referring to the fact that you have to "look down" to see the radar view?

Cheers.

Feedback and Knowledge Base